| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dir in July is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish. Around 160mm (6.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:57 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Dir July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Dir, Pakistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Dir:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) NNW
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) WNW
- Chitral, Pakistan - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) N
- Drosh, Pakistan - 41.2 kms (25.6 miles) N
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) W
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) W
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) WSW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) WSW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) S
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 219.5 kms (136.4 miles) SW
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 297.7 kms (185 miles) SW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) SW